The Company Ethos
The Company actively seeks to attract individuals who recognise and value the ability to deliver top quality service and who have:
- The key skills necessary to provide excellent levels of customer service
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A flexible and adaptive work style
- A positive approach with pride taken in their work
- The ability to work as part of a committed team
- The drive to create and develop a rewarding career with a premier retailer
We currently have a vacancy for a Coffee Shop Team Leader - This is a new and exciting full time role (37.50 hours per week). The ideal candidate will have a real passion for food, and must have excellent management and customer service skills. This is a very much a hands-on role, with a strong focus on sales, quality and exceptional service, with the day to day responsibility for running the Coffee Shop.
For an application form click here.
For a job profile click here.
We are also looking for an Assistant Coffee Shop Manager in our Sidmouth store. Click here for more information.
For further information contact Mr Edward Blackmore, HR Administrator, 01395 515124.
Trouble downloading any linked vacancy information (via PDFs), which may appear above? *
What is Adobe Acrobat, and what is a PDF? Click here for information
Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat by clicking here